SERCAP's First Ever Lunch & Learn Event
On Thursday, October 10, 2019, Southeast Rural Community Assistance Project, Inc. (SERCAP) is inviting you to join us at our Headquarters in Beautiful Roanoke, VA, for Lunch on Us and an opportunity to learn about who SERCAP is as an organization and why what we do is so important.
SERCAP, a 501(C)3 Nonprofit Organization that provides Water, Wastewater, Housing, and Community Development services, would like to introduce ourselves to you! We were founded in the Roanoke Valley back in 1969, and have been headquartered in Roanoke, VA for the past 50 years!
The Program will begin with a Short Introduction to SERCAP, and feature one of our Community Spark-Plugs, as the Featured Speaker.
SERCAP's First Ever Lunch & Learn is Proudly Presented by SERCAP's Host Committee:
- SERCAP's Board of Directors
- Drew Arney of BB&T Scott & Stringfellow
- Karen Beckner of Wells Faro Bank
- Dawn DeHart of Carter Bank & Trust
- Ivy Dill of First Citizen's Bank
- Scott Horchler of SunTrust Bank
- Anna Karbassiyoon of Sir Speedy
- Pete Larkin
- Susan Larkin of Bank of Botetourt
- Teresa Martin of Virginia Community Capital
- Allan Tsang of 88Owls