Water/Wastewater Operator & Stormwater Management Training Program
SERCAP’s Water/Wastewater Operator and Stormwater Management Training Program is designed to get you trained and into the workforce. And we’ll be there to ensure your success throughout the training and beyond!
Brought to you with the help of SERCAP partners Springpoint and Mountain Empire Community College, the program is delivered completely online, at your own pace. We’ll help you secure an internship and make connections to land your new job. After 6 months at your new job, you’re eligible to take your state certification exam.
Program participants are teamed with a dedicated Program Coach who will coach you to success before, during and after your training. And we’ve added in more support to help you succeed, like:
- Support to complete your GED, if needed
- Help to apply for financial aid
- Help registering for classes
During training assistance
- FREE supplies and a laptop computer
- Apprenticeship coordination and placement services
After training assistance
- Prep for the state certification exam
- We pay the state exam fee for you
- Professional networking
For more information or to register for the program, contact SERCAP's Virginia State Lead, Joey Hiner: