There are several ways you can give help to support SERCAP’s mission – by donating your time, talent, or funds. Join us today and be a part of our positive impact on the lives of people living throughout the Southeast United States.
SERCAP Ambassador Program
SERCAP’s Ambassador Program is an opportunity for you, as a friend and supporter of SERCAP, to get more involved with the organization by volunteering your time, to help SERCAP. Ways to be a SERCAP Ambassador include:
- Spread the word on your social media channels and conversations about SERCAP’s mission, programs, services, outcomes, and impacts, and how the agency’s work benefits rural communities and low-to-moderate income individuals living throughout the Southeastern United States;
- Help SERCAP raise unrestricted funds for our mission by joining SERCAP’s Ambassadors Fundraising Committee; and
- Connect people living in rural communities throughout the Southeastern United States by helping SERCAP plan virtual events and gatherings.
For more information, or to become a SERCAP Ambassador, contact SERCAP’s Planning Department.
Sponsor a SERCAP Program
SERCAP’s programs are designed to bring training, technical assistance and financial resources to rural communities before, during and after there is a critical need. As a nonprofit organization, SERCAP depends on donations to deliver our much needed mission programs and services. Your support is critical to SERCAP achieving our mission of promoting affordable water and wastewater facilities, community development, environmental health, and economic self-sufficiency to low-to-moderate income individuals and rural communities throughout the Southeast United States.
Opportunities are always available to individuals, businesses and foundations to become sponsors of SERCAP programs, including:
- SERCAP’s Facilities Development Grant Program
- SERCAP’s Essential & Critical Needs Grant Program
- SERCAP’s Water Is Life! Fund
- SERCAP’s Indoor Plumbing & Rehabilitation Program
Sponsor a SERCAP Event
SERCAP’s signature event, the Annual Water Is Life! reception and banquet, celebrates the year’s accomplishments in Water/Wastewater infrastructure improvements, indoor plumbing & rehabilitation housing successes, and overall community development achievements. Sponsoring SERCAP’s signature event gives companies and individuals alike the opportunity to impact communities by contributing to the Water Is Life! Fund. This helps SERCAP provide assistance to communities and individuals who would otherwise slip through the cracks, by being just outside the eligibility requirements for services.
As a sponsor, you will have recognition on SERCAP’s website, in our Water Is Life! digital program brochure, and during the Water Is Life! event on event presentation materials.
For more information, or to become a SERCAP Sponsor, contact SERCAP’s Planning Department.